Sometimes life gets so hectic that it’s hard to take some time and write about all of life’s events. In the past few weeks I celebrated my bachelorette party in Vegas, got married and went on a week long honeymoon!
There was so much to do in the week before the wedding that time flew by faster then anything!
But there are tasks that need to be done AFTER the wedding:
1. Unwrap and put away all the wedding gifts! AND throw all the boxes and wrapping away! (Our trash an has been full for 2-3 weeks in a row now – lol).
2. Write AND send the Thank You cards to all of our guests. (Tip: make sure you order the Thank You cards AND stamps ahead of time.)
3. Start the name change process
4. Dry clean the wedding suit
5. Clean and preserve the wedding gown
With our wedding being in December, Christmas is right around the corner! As I get back to my normal life routine I will continue to try and balance my everyday task.